Cancellation and Booking Policy
At Simply Hair we have a few requirements for booking your hair online and in person. These terms and conditions are here to protect us and our clients.
• 50% deposit will be taken on ALL appointments.
• The 50% deposit is to secure your appointment. If you fail to show up for your appointment you will lose the deposit you paid.
• A text message and email are sent 48 hours prior to your appointment.
• If you know longer require your appointment or you wish to change it, please give us 24 hours’ notice. If you cancel on the morning of your appointment Simply Hair has the right to keep the 50% deposit as trying to fill that space is highly unlikely.
• We understand that uncontrollable incidents can happen and this may be honored by the managers discretion.
• All new colour clients require a consultation and patch test at least 48 hours prior to appointment. Failing to receive a patch test will forfeit your appointment and you will lose your deposit.